We provide science based training and socialisation for puppies and adult dogs using positive reinforcement (rewards based) technique.
Courses available in One-2-One only
Behaviour correction and shaping under our certified Consultant Behaviourist, James Grey
£90 per session
Puppy course includes:
The course of 5 lessons One-2-One (to complete within 6-12 weeks) + initial Behaviourist appointment – £350
- Sit stay
- Walking nicely on a loose lead
- No chasing (runners, cyclists)
- Biting inhibition
- Nice and easy social behaviour
- Introducing and working with hand signals and clicker
- Grooming and Handling a puppy
Advanced Training course includes:
(this is an intensive course for experienced owners with already obedient dogs only)
The course of 6 lessons One-2-One (3 weeks – lessons are twice per week) + Behaviourist Appointment – £380
- Walk to heel without the lead
- Sit, Stand, Down at distance of at least 15 metres by Hand Signals only
- Recall at distance by Hand Signal only
- Stay at distance of minimum 15 metres
- “Place” training where the dog stays at the place until released or called – at least 15 m distance.
- Items search and indication
- And some more options depending on the dog’s and owner’s abilities and needs.
Each Customer and its dog will be treated differently depending on a dog and the problem encountered. It is all as a matter of discussion between you and your behaviourist during an initial meeting.
Outdoor lessons are taking place in Wimbledon Common as it provides a variety of different locations from very quiet to populated and busy which is very helpful for socialisation and training purposes.