Terms & Conditions
– All fees need to be paid in advance before your first lesson or consultation. Unless otherwise specified in written, all payments should be received before 12pm the day before of your appointment. Your appointment will not be secured until we receive payment on account. Delayed payments will result on your appointment being cancelled. You will either receive a full refund or your appointment will be rescheduled to the first available slot.
– If you cancel or miss a lesson with less than 24 hours’ notice, your lesson will be deducted from your account (i.e. you will be charged the full amount).
– We understand the weather conditions and do not normally practice under the rain or if it is very hot outside. This is a matter of discussion between you and your trainer and reschedules are available at short notice in this case.
– In the very unlikely event, Dog Training Planet reserves the right to cancel or change an appointment at any time by notice with immediate effect. Your lesson/consultation will be rescheduled to another convenient time.
– Once paid, the course must be completed within 3 months unless otherwise discussed between you and your instructor.
– Please let us know if your dog is not fit for training due to illness, disease, injury or for some other reason.
– Once your course has started, refunds cannot be given, except the exceptional circumstances decided by your instructor.
– Dog Training Planet will make every effort to make sure you and your dog are safe during your training lessons with us. However, Dog Training Planet cannot be held liable for any loss or damage of your property; or the loss, injury or death of your dog whilst training.
– While your instructor will try their best to avoid or prevent any dangerous situations during your lesson, it is your responsibility to keep your dog under control at all times. If your training is related to Dog aggression issue, you will need to make sure that your dog will not cause any injuries to any other animals or people during your training session. If unsure, your dog must wear a muzzle.
– Training lesson lasts 1 hour unless otherwise specified.
Terms & Conditions